You’ve read my articles and wished you could remember everything…
For the first time ever, you can buy my classic sales training from the original 2 CD Set as an audio stream with full download rights. It’s packed full of the very best information from my Top 10 Articles on Getting Started in Roofing Sales.
[Now only available in the streaming audio version.]
You’ll also hear extra commentary from me along with a special BONUS section – three tracks of inside advice on getting started, my favorite prospecting system, and proven closing technique for roofing sales. As always, results may vary individually, that is why I offer a money back guarantee on your purchase.
Sounds good, doesn’t it?
Getting Started in Roofing Sales – Volume I
You’ll Hear All of This and so much more…
- What you need to know before you take a roofing sales job.
- How much does a roofing salesman make?
- Tips on what to say after you knock on the door.
- How to sell roofs door to door.
- Special advice if you’re brand new to residential roofing sales.
- Can I make a living selling roofs?
- Common personal obstacles you have to overcome to sell roofs.
- The secret of making prospects like you.
- Lessons learned when I was new to selling roofs.
- Do you make this fatal mistake when selling?
- BONUS: Motivational quotes about selling roofs.
- BONUS: Special prospecting system to help you get started.
- BONUS: Advice about a proven way to close a roofing sale.
P.S. Volume II of Getting Started in Roofing Sales now comes included with Volume 1 when you buy the streaming audio version.
Getting Started in Roofing Sales – Volume II
1. Intro (0:30)
2. A Little Mistake That Cost A Door To Door Salesman A Thousand Bucks A Week (8:28)
3. Do You Refuse To Door Knock (9:22)
4. Roofing Sales Jobs (18:22)
5. Roofing Sales Responsibilities (45:36)
6. The Secret Closing Technique (12:45)
7. How To Sell Roofs In Heavy Competition (8:23)
8. Are You Selling With Authority Or Getting Slaughtered Like A Pig? (5:10)
9. Selling Or Getting Slaughtered – Cops Or Pigs Part II (10:08)