You’ve read my articles and wished you could remember everything…
For the first time ever, you can buy my classic sales training from the original 2 CD Set as an audio stream with full download rights. It’s packed full of the very best information from my Top 10 Articles on Getting Started in Roofing Sales.
[Now only available in the streaming audio version.]
You’ll also hear extra commentary from me along with a special BONUS section – three tracks of inside advice on getting started, my favorite prospecting system, and proven closing technique for roofing sales. As always, results may vary individually, that is why I offer a money back guarantee on your purchase.
Sounds good, doesn’t it?
Getting Started in Roofing Sales – Volume I
You’ll Hear All of This and so much more…
- What you need to know before you take a roofing sales job.
- How much does a roofing salesman make?
- Tips on what to say after you knock on the door.
- How to sell roofs door to door.
- Special advice if you’re brand new to residential roofing sales.
- Can I make a living selling roofs?
- Common personal obstacles you have to overcome to sell roofs.
- The secret of making prospects like you.
- Lessons learned when I was new to selling roofs.
- Do you make this fatal mistake when selling?
- BONUS: Motivational quotes about selling roofs.
- BONUS: Special prospecting system to help you get started.
- BONUS: Advice about a proven way to close a roofing sale.
P.S. Volume II of Getting Started in Roofing Sales now comes included with Volume 1 when you buy the streaming audio version.
Getting Started in Roofing Sales – Volume II
1. Intro (0:30)
2. A Little Mistake That Cost A Door To Door Salesman A Thousand Bucks A Week (8:28)
3. Do You Refuse To Door Knock (9:22)
4. Roofing Sales Jobs (18:22)
5. Roofing Sales Responsibilities (45:36)
6. The Secret Closing Technique (12:45)
7. How To Sell Roofs In Heavy Competition (8:23)
8. Are You Selling With Authority Or Getting Slaughtered Like A Pig? (5:10)
9. Selling Or Getting Slaughtered – Cops Or Pigs Part II (10:08)
Mike CodayMike started selling roofs in '95 while working as a youth pastor at a small church in North Texas. A decade later he transitioned to speaking at industry conferences and training outside sales teams. Today, he works exclusively as the premier consultant to roofing company owners who are driven for growth.
Download this FREE special report now to make more money selling roofs.Download the FREE Special Report